CPA130 dual-channel power amplifiers are designed to supply reliable service in permanent installations. CPA130 amplifiers have complete short-circuit and thermal protection with automatic reset. Barrier strip input and 5-way binding post output connectors provide trouble free, dependable connections. CPA130 amplifiers are passively cooled for quiet operation, without fan noise or filter maintenance. CPA130 amplifiers are covered by a five-year warranty.
- balanced inputs on barrier strip terminals
- 65 watts/channel @ 4 ohms (stereo)
- 40 watts/channel @ 8 ohms (stereo)
- 130 watts @ 8 ohms (mono bridge)
- peak indicators on each channel
- detented level controls (front or rear mounting)
- complete short-circuit and thermal protection
- turn-on muting to prevent "thumping"
- selectable stereo or mono bridge operation
- internal jumpers select HPF (18dB/octave @ 180Hz)
- passively cooled (no fan noise or maintenance)
- optional distribution autoformers (rear panel mounting)
- covered by Biamp Systems' five-year warranty